Thursday, June 30, 2022

New Cessna 152 for Kapiti Districts Aero Club

 Last week I was given the heads up that the Kapiti Districts Aero Club was getting a new plane on Wednesday and thankfully when she arrived I had just finished work. So went out to welcome her in on a pleasant afternoon.

I was asked not to post up that she was a new addition until they had announced via their newsletter. This has since passed and the CAA updates today revealed the change of ownership, so the cat would be out the bag now anyway.

So have decided to put up the pics and announcement on the blog.

Here are the photos of her arrival.


ZK-EKM taxis in at the conclusion of her delivery flight from Taieri via Kaikoura



I do love seeing a registration on a tail!


Fitting shot showing the clubrooms with the words aero club on top.

I look forward to seeing ZK-EKM flying about with her new owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment