Sunday, July 17, 2022

Feilding visit 17-7-2022

I ventured out and did a morning trip to Feilding, hoping with the good weather that there would be some interesting stuff out, it was good weather when I arrived, but it sadly quickly changed to overcast for the rest of the time I was there so not much was happening, although I did get to see a few aircraft movements.

Here is what I saw:

Visiting Aircraft
ZK-CES Cessna A185F

Local Aircraft:
ZK-BVF Champion 7EC
ZK-CBM Cessna 172S
ZK-EJV Cessna A152
ZK-EOJ Cessna 152
ZK-EYI Ultralight Mirage
ZK-FWB Light Miniature LM-1
ZK-JBU Cessna 152
ZK-JSG Cessna 172M
ZK-MBI Piper PA-34
ZK-MEJ Piper PA-22
ZK-OFC Cessna 182R
ZK-RWS Piper PA-25
ZK-SVG ICP Savannah VG
ZK-SXN Air Tractor AT-502B

And I took a few pics:


First time I have seen ZK-SVG outside!

Doing engine runs

Some nice sun came out!

Taxiing back in after doing some local training

Also coming back in after local training

Taxiing to the pumps after arriving from Taupo

No comments:

Post a Comment